- Use our best skills and experience to the full benefit of our clients.
- Ensure our company provides the best possible service to our clients.
- Address all client concerns and/or problems as quickly as possible.
- Excel in both design and construction practice.
- Maintain the highest level of integrity and professionalism when dealing with our staff, clients, suppliers and subcontractors.
- When appropriate, enthusiastically comply with all regulatory bodies having jurisdiction.
- When appropriate, act as an advocate for our clients and challenge regulatory bodies having jurisdiction (such as Committee of Adjustment hearings).
- Maintain frequent, open and friendly lines of communications with all of our clients.
- Treat all of our clients as we would treat our best friends and families.
- Manage all of our projects with a clear focus on client comfort, controlling costs and efficiency.
- Maintain pristine and safe job sites.
- Suggest cost-effective and practical energy-efficient construction and design practice.
- Encourage feedback from our clients and suppliers in order to serve them better.
- Give back to the community we serve through the support of causes and organizations that reflect our core values and those of the communities we serve.
Copyright © 2018 Inverness Design Build Group Ltd.